Este sitio utiliza cookies para personalizar el contenido, anuncios, analizar el tráfico y ofrecer otras funciones. Además, compartimos información sobre el uso con nuestros partners de analítica y redes sociales, quienes pueden utilizarla y combinarla con otra información que les hayas proporcionado. Puedes cambiar tus preferencias con el botón configuración.
cookiesis a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– https://www.percuforum.com/es/ will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase in the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analytical cookies They are used to collect user activity statistics. Among others, the number of users who visit the website, the number of pages visited as well as the activity of the users on the website and their frequency of use. The information collected is always anonymous in such a way that a link cannot be established between it and the natural person to whom it refers.
-Authentication cookies They are used by the website to maintain the user's session during each visit, being dominant in private environments of the website that require a username and password for the access.
- Cookies used by social networks They allow the user to have the possibility of sharing with their contacts in a social network the contents that are of interest to you by marking the corresponding button (plug-in) embedded in the website. The plug-ins store and access the cookies of the user's terminal and allow the social network identify your users when they interact with the plug-ins.
-Cookies used by external content plugins These cookies are stored by third parties and are necessary for the provision of some type of service. Within this category of cookies are, for example, player cookies multimedia, which are used to store technical data with a view to playing content from video or audio, such as image quality, upload parameters, etc.
- Third-party cookies for the personalization of advertising spaces They are stored by third parties and allow managing the advertising space that users displayed when accessing the website.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the your use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies fromBehavioral advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Google cookies for remarketing: They are those that are used to show advertising related to the products you have visited.
Third party cookies: The PERCUFORUM website may use third-party services that, on behalf ofPERCUFORUM, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
We also use smartlook cookies to conduct online chat with visitors and provide better customer service.
Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
loc ssc uvc xtc
When browsing the web
AddThis cookies are used in order to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared.
From session to 1 year
1P_JAR ANID NID CONSENT DV
When browsing the web
Cookies stored on the user's computer in order to remain connected to their Google account when visiting their services again. As long as you remain logged in and use plugins on other websites like ours, Google will use these cookies to improve your user experience. The purposes of cookies are varied: preference management, user behavior analysis, security, user identification...
The duration depends on the type of cookie installed: From 10 minutes to 20 years
Third party cookies. The provider of these cookies is Yandex Metrica. They are used with an anonymous identifier to perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered. For more information, read section 2. of this page.
ssupp.vine– Visitor ID (expires in 6 months) ssupp.chatid– Conversation ID (expires when you close the browser) ssupp.group– last group of the visitor (expires to close the browser) ssupp.opened– the chat box has been opened (expires when you close the browser) ssupp.barclicked– When the chat box is opened, needed for automatic messages (expires when you close the browser) ssupp.message– saves the content of the textarea if the page is refreshed (expires on closing the browser) ssupp.unread– Number of unread messages (expires when you close the browser) ssupp.position– Position of the chat box, if moved by the user (expires when the browser is closed)
SL_C_23361dd035530_KEY– Project key (expires in 2 years)
SL_C_23361dd035530_SID– Session ID, which is assigned to each recorded session (expires in 2 years)
SL_C_23361dd035530_VID– Visitor ID, assigned to each new visitor (expires in 2 years)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Cookies Requeridas : Estas cookies son necesarias para facilitar la correcta navegación de nuestra página web y aseguran que el contenido se carga eficazmente permitiendo la correcta utilización de las diferentes opciones o servicios que en ella existan, como por ejemplo el proceso de compra.
Cookies Analitíca : Generan un ID de usuario, que es el que se utiliza para hacer recuento de cuantas veces visita el sitio un usuario. También registra cuando fue la primera y la última vez que visitó la web. Asimismo, calcula cuando se ha terminado una sesión y la fuente de tráfico. Tambien son utilizados para Remarketing, registro de eventos y acciones realizadas por el usuario
Cookies de Marketing : Contienen un valor generado aleatoriamente único que permite a la Plataforma para distinguir navegadores y dispositivos. Esta información es utilizada para medir el rendimiento de los anuncios y proporcionar recomendaciones relativas a productos basadas en datos estadísticos.
ad_user_data : se utiliza para determinar si el usuario da su consentimiento para los fines publicitarios de Google. Esto se establecerá en "concedido" cuando el usuario acepte activamente que sus datos se compartan con Google a través de una interacción de banner de consentimiento.
ad_personalization : Controla si los datos se pueden utilizar para la personalización de anuncios (por ejemplo, para remarketing). Solo se puede configurar como "concedido" cuando los usuarios aceptan específicamente (a través del banner de consentimiento) que sus datos se compartan con Google con el fin de personalizar los anuncios..